From guilt to gratefulness

This day started out with a feeling of guilt. You know when you just wake up and everything start up wrong.
Today it all started with a phone call from my job. (I work at a day-care if someone is sick) I didn't answer 'cause I wanted to use this day to pack my things for when I am moving. This should be fine, but I felt so guilty for turning down job when I need money. After this I started to think about the fact that I owed my parents money and that I have no possibility of paying them back. Guilt. But after I went swimming and then talked to my sister I was feeling better.

So when I got home after running some errands I called my parents to find out how much I owed and ask to borrow a small amount more. Like to find out how guilty I should feel. Then the wonder happened. My very generous parents had decided to give me everything I owed. I still feel a bit guilty over the fact that they once more gave me money and took away what I owed. But mostly I feel grateful. So grateful.

This reminds me of someone else. Someone who took away everything I owed and gave me grace. HE is amazing.
Something to think about.....

Comments

P said…
Tja Emmis! Härligt att du är back on track!
Vem är HE? Gud eller en man?

Popular posts from this blog

With His hand in mine

back in town

Fyra år